BULK HANDLING APPLICATIONS
Rhino Hyde® is a patended polyurethane sheet for bulk handling applications. Applications include: lining of silos, hoppers, pipes, chutes, spouts, etc. Typical industries are: grain, coal, concrete, glass, fertilizer, sugar, animal feeds and much more ..
Other wear resistant productions include sleeves for chain conveyors, elevator buckets and cones
Advantages of Rhino Hyde®
• Superior wear resistance, as much as 15 times better than steel!
• FDA approved
Standard sheet size
• ± 3.000 x 1.200 mm (10 x 4 ft)
Standard thickesses (mm)
STANDARD TYPES INCLUDE:
• ST/FB: Standard blue with fabric backing
• ST/SB: Standard blue with expanded metal backing
• ST/SM: Standard blue with solid metal backing
• HG/SB: High Gliding yellow with expanded metal backing
• HG/SM: High Gliding yellow with solid metal backing
• HT/SB: High Temp green with solid metal backing
Other types are available for special application.